PUBG Mobile season 7 has come to an end and, as usual, Tencent is quick to usher in the new season for its fans. A new update (0.13.5) has started rolling out for PUBG Mobile which is 181MB for iOS devices and 158MB for Android devices. This means that season 8 is just around the corner and should begin in a day or two.
We have already seen early leaks of the upcoming season which will have an all-new ‘Power of the Ocean’ theme and a bunch of new costumes, skins and a brand new gun.
1. iOS background download and update feature has been added. While downloading a new patch, iOS players can now send the application to the background like Android users. (iOS shop will not be updated to reflect this).
2. New Weapon: PP-19
The game’s fifth submachine gun, using 9mm ammunition, drops on the Erangel and Vikendi map. It has an oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but it does not support magazine upgrades, so the capacity cannot be increased through attachments.
The weapon can be equipped with scopes and muzzle attachments and can be equipped with all scopes from the red dot sight and the holographic sight to the 6x scope, as well as all muzzle accessories available far submachine guns.
The PP-19 has single-shot damage of 35 and a rate of fire similar to the UMP.
Its default magazine size gives the advantage of a fully kitted weapon during early game; however, these advantages come at the cost of a slightly weaker performance later in the match.
3. TPP added to team deathmatch room mode.
4. New rating protection cards, including rating protection card (duration) and rating protection card (uses), will take effect when ratings change. No rating will be deducted while the card is active. Only applies to Crown tier and below.
5. The high frame rate option has been added to HDR made for some high-end device. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in
6. PMCO themed events are coming in late July. After completing the missions, players can listen to the new PMCO song by Alan Walker, and get the PMCO theme for their main menu.